The new arium® water systems from Sartorius offer a broad range of units that can product ASTM Type 1, 2 or 3 quality water.
- Just automatically optimises product water quality and recovery from the RO membrane
- Optional arium® bagtank storage system protects pure water against secondary airborne contamination, eliminating the need for sanitisation and hazardous cleaning chemicals
- Touch screen display provides access to an intuitive menu driven system
- Integrated pressure controller and feed water conductivity measurement is standard feature
- Available as an under bench, bench top or wall mounted configuration, dispensing units can be remotely positioned
- Meets and exceeds ASTM Type 1 standards, high retention rates for RNases, DNases and endotoxins, and reduces TOCs
- SOP Monitoring; arium® systems provide graphic and acoustic signals for maintenance prompts and alarm messages when limits are exceeded
The arium® advance system can provide ASTM Type 3 reverse osmosis or Type 2 EDI water at flow rates of upto 24L/hour. iJust automatically optimises water consumption and quality whilst the touch screen display ensures ease of access to the intuitive menu navigation system. With an automatic RO membrane backflush and a constant flow rate, the arium® advance is ideal for daily laboratory applications.
- Choice of ASTM Type 3 (RO) or 2 (EDI) systems
- Flow rates of upto 24L/hr for Type 3, 10L/hr for Type 2
- Bench or wall mounted versions