The Hach sensION+ portable ph/Redox meter is compact, rugged lightweight, and ideally suited for field measurements. Supplied as an instrument on its own and also in kit format which includes PH1, electrode, carrying case, pH 4, pH 7, pH 9, KCl and Redox 220 mV solutions, calibration tubes, flasks for sample and sensor cleaning, working protector (WAT4502, WAT4504, WAT4508 only), and user manual.
- Ergonomic and robust instrument, IP67 waterproof; resistant in harsh working conditions. PH1 highlights with easy operation and high quality.
- The carrying case includes all necessary accessories to ensure accurate measurement. Instrument can be seated at an angle for convenient viewing of the display; sensor and the calibration flasks are held in an upright position for easy calibration and measurement.
- A wide range of high quality sensors that cover all types of applications, from low ionic strength to viscous, dirty samples.
- WAT4500: Basic instrument only without accessories or electrode.
- WAT4502: Portable meter with universal pH electrode with built-in temperature sensor (5050T) for general aqueous applications. Plastic body electrode, range 0 to 14 pH / 0 to 80 ˚C.
- WAT4504: Portable meter with open junction pH electrode with built-in temperature sensor (5051T) for high solid content and/or viscous media samples. Glass body electrode, range 2 to 14 pH / 0 to 80 ˚C.
- WAT4506: Meter with high contact pH and temperature electrode (5052T) for low ionic strength, colloidal, emulsions and cream samples. PTFE junction, glass body electrode, range 0 to 14 pH / 0 to 100 ˚C.
- WAT4508: Meter with ORP electrode (5055) for chemical waste water treatment, galvanic baths and general aqueous applications. Platinum electrode (Pt), plastic body, range ± 2000 mV / 0 to 80 ˚C.