The Hach sensION+ EC7 Benchtop conductivity meter is designed to be an 'all-in-one' working station, ready for a wide variety of applications, and comes complete with an integrated electrode holder and magnetic stirrer. Supplied as an instrument on its own and also in kit format which includes a probe, calibration flasks and calibration solutions.
- Conductivity: 0,01/0.001*µS/cm up to 500/1000** ms/cm
- Resistivity: 0 to 100 MOhms
- Salinity: 5,85 mg/l to 311,1g/l NaCl
- Temperature: -20 to 150°C
- Automatic with Pt 1000 or 10 kOhms temperature probe
- Manual if no T° sensor connected.
- Temperature correction for conductivity
- Linear correction factor from 0 to 9,99%/°C (default value 2%)
- Adjustable calibration alarm
- Automatic rejection of electrodes in poor condition
- 1, 2 or 3 calibration points
- Selection of standards in the following series
- Molar 147 µS/cm, 1413 µS/cm, 12,88 mS/cm, 111,8 mS/cm at 25°C
- NaCl 1014,9 µS/cm for salinity